FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] Games issue on Galaxy Grand Quattro

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By grand_winner, Junior Member on 31st January 2014, 05:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all,
Im very new to the forum n this is my 1st post.
I've installed Asphalt 5 & data @ sdcard/gameloft/games but when i start the game i get msg that sd card with atleast 1Mb free space is required and same error i got for sandstorm as well.
Is there ne way to get these games working or any link from where i can download them. Plz help as i cant download them from any torrent.
Ps. My fone is Grand quattro (non-rooted & stock rom)....
 
 
2nd February 2014, 10:47 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand_winner

Hi all,
Im very new to the forum n this is my 1st post.
I've installed Asphalt 5 & data @ sdcard/gameloft/games but when i start the game i get msg that sd card with atleast 1Mb free space is required and same error i got for sandstorm as well.
Is there ne way to get these games working or any link from where i can download them. Plz help as i cant download them from any torrent.
Ps. My fone is Grand quattro (non-rooted & stock rom)....

I have same device.Maybe it requires root.But I am not sure about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to maxpayne-x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 09:31 AM |#3  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port of Kochi
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand_winner

Hi all,
Im very new to the forum n this is my 1st post.
I've installed Asphalt 5 & data @ sdcard/gameloft/games but when i start the game i get msg that sd card with atleast 1Mb free space is required and same error i got for sandstorm as well.
Is there ne way to get these games working or any link from where i can download them. Plz help as i cant download them from any torrent.
Ps. My fone is Grand quattro (non-rooted & stock rom)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpayne-x

I have same device.Maybe it requires root.But I am not sure about this.

To play these games you dont need'a rooted phone, but make sure these games are compatible with your phone hardware specs. I will show certain threads which may help you, but remember all dos needs rooted phone, so understand what you are gonna do, be aware. Also these are not the exact answers for your question but have a bit research in this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2018061
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2329080

This could be the best to go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50070217
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 02:56 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh

To play these games you dont need'a rooted phone, but make sure these games are compatible with your phone hardware specs. I will show certain threads which may help you, but remember all dos needs rooted phone, so understand what you are gonna do, be aware. Also these are not the exact answers for your question but have a bit research in this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2018061
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2329080

This could be the best to go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50070217

Thanx a lot guys for suggestions...i wants to know if grand quattro support modern combat games, asphalt series n nfs most wanted...
12th February 2014, 03:19 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh

To play these games you dont need'a rooted phone, but make sure these games are compatible with your phone hardware specs. I will show certain threads which may help you, but remember all dos needs rooted phone, so understand what you are gonna do, be aware. Also these are not the exact answers for your question but have a bit research in this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2018061
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2329080

This could be the best to go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50070217

Thanx a lot guys for suggestions...i wants to know if grand quattro support modern combat games, asphalt series n nfs most wanted...
12th February 2014, 04:10 PM |#6  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port of Kochi
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand_winner

Thanx a lot guys for suggestions...i wants to know if grand quattro support modern combat games, asphalt series n nfs most wanted...

Just browse play store.. Find the games you want. Play store will show compatibility.
Asphalt may be a bit laggy.. Nova n all no great chances.. Anyways research b4 u buy those games.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 04:42 PM |#7  
nhozbay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Da Nang
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
any one try the dark knight rise??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes