Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,964 Members 51,628 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cm10.1 or PAC-man ???

Tip us?

amin-DESIRE-c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default cm10.1 or PAC-man ???

Hello guys .... i want a custom rom and i like Cm ..... and P6 has a cm10.1 ..... but it has some bugs and i don't lick BUGS !!!
anyway .... i want to know if the PAC-man has a bug ..... thanks to all............................................... ...................................
Google Nexus 5 | KK 4.4.4 official | Europe | Amazing Phone! | TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Franco Kernel

richish
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by amin-DESIRE-c View Post
Hello guys .... i want a custom rom and i like Cm ..... and P6 has a cm10.1 ..... but it has some bugs and i don't lick BUGS !!!
anyway .... i want to know if the PAC-man has a bug ..... thanks to all............................................... ...................................
PAC-man have same bugs as CM beacuse PAC-man is based on CM.

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app
If I Helped Hit Thanks
<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------------------THANKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------

Vodafone u850 CM 7 <- first android phone

LG Optimus HUB CM 10.1
SOLD ^

LG L7 P700
SOLD ^

Huawei Ascend P6 AOSP 4.4.4 by tksla

PulseDroid
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2339
It has bugs.

You are kind of setting the wrong tone here, no one likes bugs but they do exist. The developers try their best, and at the moment the bugs in CM / PAC cannot be fixed without Huawei releasing source code.

This is a forum made my Developers FOR Developers. Sure you can be appart to support, report bugs, ask questions or give feedback but THIS doesn't quite belong here.

"What would be the purpose of fishing for thanks? Having one thank you as opposed to 10,000 makes no difference does it? It's just an ego thing I suppose. I don't and have never focused on someone's thank meter to judge their expertise and knowledge." - edfunkycold

ZuperStyler
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
If you ask me, keep your CM, soon CM 11 will be released. No major bugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZuperStyler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amin-DESIRE-c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
guys when cm11 will be released ???? about fixes ..... any news ???
Google Nexus 5 | KK 4.4.4 official | Europe | Amazing Phone! | TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Franco Kernel

ZuperStyler
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
guys when cm11 will be released ???? about fixes ..... any news ???
I think the only bug will be video recording.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZuperStyler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]