Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Temporary Touch Screen Fix

Tip us?

Kyrius
Old
Thanks Meter 24
i get the same problems. It happens during writing on keyboard and browsing on facebook app, imgur app ...

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
I already play N.O.V.A and some games and still not have the problem after update to .136. I also can put my phone on the bed and use it with one finger. I hope it will stay in this way forever.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

feddexx69
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i havent been able to reproduce it with .136 since i changed screen protector, no ASF, can't use bare screen because problem is maximized, happier than ever with this phone

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app

chunlianghere
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
I already play N.O.V.A and some games and still not have the problem after update to .136. I also can put my phone on the bed and use it with one finger. I hope it will stay in this way forever.
is yours using the default ASF?

Sony Xperia Z1 | DooMKernel v08 / Advance Stock with Recovery v02 (681) Kernel | Stock De-Odex 14.3.A.0.681 KitKat 4.4 ROM

Sony Xperia V | vKernel-Xperia 1.2.5 Kernel | Smart Xperia™ ROM SX.05.1.A.2.425 (9.1.A.1.140)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray | xKernel v9.587-C | Android 4.1.B.0.587 Ice Cream Sandwich FlyLight

Nokia 2100 -> SE K300i -> SE W660i -> SE K770i -> SE G700 -> SE W995 -> SE Xperia Ray -> Sony Xperia V -> Sony Xperia Z1

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunlianghere View Post
is yours using the default ASF?
You mean Anti-Shatter Film, Yes, I got the phone with that one and I put on it another one, so I got double screen protector and it's very responsive and working fine, at the moment.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marc_ecko28
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Tried this app and so far it works as far as I know...

Btw Im on it for 2 days..

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app