- ProClip mount for your vehicle - $30
- ProClip mount for the Note II or Note 3 - $35 ~ $90
- (Optional) ProClip Dash Express GPS - Device Mounting Adapter - $25
- Attach the ProClip mount to your car
- Attach the female quick release to the mount
- Attach the male quick release to the tilt swivel adapter
- Connect quick releases together
The quick release is optional, you can connect the stock tilt swivel directly to your car mount without it. I have several other devices I place there though so by having the quick release on all my devices it makes swapping them out very simple. You can buy extra individual male adapters for extra devices you own (GPS, car diagnostics, other phones/tablets, etc).
My pictures below show;
- My car is dirty...
- The car mount specific to my vehicle with the female adapter on it
- The Note II/Note 3 specific holder (the non-USB/non-case version)
- The holder attached to the mount