OP hexxor93

12th February 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

78 posts
More
Hi people

I've only just got my Butterfly s recently and I am getting some strange touchscreen issues. When I'm typing on the onscreen keyboard it just jumps randomlly as if the screen got confused as to where I touched on the screen. My phone is running the MaximusHD 11.0.0 rom at the moment.

The strange thing is my Galaxy note 2 and my Nexus 5 don't have this problem. Anyone had any issues with the touchscreen?
12th February 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bucharest

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexxor93

Hi people

I've only just got my Butterfly s recently and I am getting some strange touchscreen issues. When I'm typing on the onscreen keyboard it just jumps randomlly as if the screen got confused as to where I touched on the screen. My phone is running the MaximusHD 11.0.0 rom at the moment.

The strange thing is my Galaxy note 2 and my Nexus 5 don't have this problem. Anyone had any issues with the touchscreen?

I don't have this problem with my Butterfly S but I've had this problem with my Desire S...It seemed that was a hardware problem with the touchscreen... But first you need to do a factory reset or reinstall rom before getting to my conclusion
15th February 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

144 posts
More
Quote:

Hi people

I have this problem on stock rom on Android 4.3 and I think it's a hardware issue like the ghost touch problem a lot of people have also described. It only happens if I type really fast.
15th February 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag London

78 posts
More
Glad I'm not the only one, guessing there isn't any fixes though?
15th February 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #5  
Flag Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks Meter: 130

154 posts
More
Quote:

Hi people

Same problem here But I haven't seen that bug happen on the SkyDragon ROM so far
The Following User Says Thank You to seyidaga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread