Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Missing Hancom and Magazine UI widgets

Tip us?

kevfenton
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Missing Hancom and Magazine UI widgets

I have a new UK version Note Pro 12. 2. Despite Hancom Office being shown in the app manager list I can't find a way to launch? I can only launch Hancom Viewer? Also, although I have seen in various reviews online several varied widgets available to use in the Magazine UI home pages, I am restricted to a handful of mainly Samsung widgets? Any ideas? Thanks...

abarthcoupe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same here, only the viewer and not the complete office suite. Also sidesync doesn't work and for remote pc i have to type ctrl+alt+del to sign on wich isn't possible with the keyboard. I sent a mail to samsung hoping for an answer

abarthcoupe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just had a call from samsung.it seems that in a few days there is an update that should put the full hancom office app on the notepro . So wait and see

kevfenton
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abarthcoupe View Post
Just had a call from samsung.it seems that in a few days there is an update that should put the full hancom office app on the notepro . So wait and see
That's great. Thanks very much. We'll wait and see. Best wishes....

the co0kie
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevfenton View Post
That's great. Thanks very much. We'll wait and see. Best wishes....
You can get it from the Samsung app store. Just look up hancom.
Phones

Nexus One << HTC Vivid << Samsung Galaxy Note I717 << Nexus 4 << Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2)

Tablets

Motorola Xoom << Nexus 7 << Samsung Galaxy Note << Nexus 7 (2013) << Samsung Galaxy Note Pro

extrememonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 51
The update will be coming any day niw apparently - they released with the most stable version of kit kat that they had for UK release.

This has since been cleaned up and extras added ready for Worldwide release - will apparently include the ability for non Samsung Apps being able to write to the external micro sd, a semi redesign of magazine ux, full Hancom and a few other minor issues fixed. The US model should have all this on release - which was yesterday (14th Feb)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

thering1975
Old
Thanks Meter 1655

DONATE TO ME
I opened viewer then clicked the option on top left that took me to install manager and download the three apps for the full suite

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2
Nandroids are much like Condoms, when you have to use them they are an irritant, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Cassies XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9205 The Original Mega Rom

In The Oven Cassie's XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9200