Network Problem

Tip us?

norbarb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 699

DONATE TO ME
Default Network Problem

AT&T 100% stock. When I sending mms sometimes I got message "no mobile network found can't send message" or something similar even if I have full bars on screen. I check my APN reset them, replace sim card and I was thinking this is hardware problem but my wife told me she got same problem on hers S4.
Question is anybody else had or have similar problem and is something fixable or this is AT&T network problem?

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 15th February 2014 at 09:27 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2082

DONATE TO ME
@norbarb
I had the same problem before 3 months ago while I'm on MDB firmware .... and that time i choosed to have working phone instead of MDB/MDL magic privilege to able to flash any custom rom and custom kernel. But now I kinda regretted since I still have my other phone HTC One XL ....I could just use my HTC and use my old S4 for development or testing device......bump .......BTW I dunno what is your firmware but if I were u I would factory reset from stock recovery or try ODIN back to your stock firmware first see if that fix your issue..... Goodluck

Swyped From MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

norbarb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 699

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
@norbarb
I had the same problem before 3 months ago while I'm on MDB firmware .... and that time i choosed to have working phone instead of MDB/MDL magic privilege to able to flash any custom rom and custom kernel. But now I kinda regretted since I still have my other phone HTC One XL ....I could just use my HTC and use my old S4 for development or testing device......bump .......BTW I dunno what is your firmware but if I were u I would factory reset from stock recovery or try ODIN back to your stock firmware first see if that fix your issue..... Goodluck

Swyped From MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition
I'm on MK2 . I did try all you said but no luck. Also I notice there is auto power safe turn on . I switch to off and see if this will help.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium HD app