Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best extended battery ?

Tip us?
 
TheSkyline35
Old
#1  
TheSkyline35's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 86
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Paris
Default Best extended battery ?

Hello,

I need to do something for the autonomy of the 4X HD, so change battery.

But they are too many batteries.
Can you help me to find the most effective ?

I have search on this forum and find it :
- 2680mah, no big case, looks good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C49I0I?vs=1

- 4800mah, great autonomy but so ugly !

( it : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00919...8-2&precache=1 )
(And probably another batteries...)

Can I have your opinion for do the best choice ? Thank you guys.

Send with LG 4X HD 4.4.2
 
Madricks
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkyline35 View Post
Hello,

I need to do something for the autonomy of the 4X HD, so change battery.

But they are too many batteries.
Can you help me to find the most effective ?

I have search on this forum and find it :
- 2680mah, no big case, looks good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C49I0I?vs=1

- 4800mah, great autonomy but so ugly !

( it : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00919...8-2&precache=1 )
(And probably another batteries...)

Can I have your opinion for do the best choice ? Thank you guys.

Send with LG 4X HD 4.4.2
Keep your hands of thte first battery, cause it's trash.
I've bougt one of it for my old Optimus 2x.
Was not a goot experience with it.
After 3-4 moth the battery keept the half time.
About your second link I can't say anything.
This one is like the original, very good. http://www.amazon.de/PolarCell-Optim...x+hd+polarcell
 
Rudjgaard
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 529
Posts: 818
Join Date: Jun 2012
anything above 2200 mah without extended cover is fake
Xperia Active ST17i
Rom: ParanoidAndroid
Kernel: LupusJB

LG Optimus 4X HD
Rom: PACman
Kernel: MoKee
__________________________________________________

 
fozland
Old
#4  
fozland's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toulon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudjgaard View Post
anything above 2200 mah without extended cover is fake
hello,

Are U sure??
There are many propositions between original at 2150mAh and and 2800mAh without cover change on the web.
Did anybody has ever changed battery on his O4X ?
 
balloon27
Old
#5  
balloon27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 223
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Groningen
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozland View Post
hello,

Are U sure??
There are many propositions between original at 2150mAh and and 2800mAh without cover change on the web.
Did anybody has ever changed battery on his O4X ?
Yes, he's sure. With the current technologies it is impossible to fit more mAh's into the same size without compromising the quality of materials used. This may mean the first few charges a 'bigger' battery may be more effective, but it will decay so fast, that it definitely won't be worth your money. If you want to extend your battery life, you will either need an extended battery double the size or you'll just need to carry a spare one with you.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to balloon27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fozland
Old
#6  
fozland's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toulon
Quote:
Originally Posted by balloon27 View Post
Yes, he's sure. With the current technologies it is impossible to fit more mAh's into the same size without compromising the quality of materials used. This may mean the first few charges a 'bigger' battery may be more effective, but it will decay so fast, that it definitely won't be worth your money. If you want to extend your battery life, you will either need an extended battery double the size or you'll just need to carry a spare one with you.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Yep,
This ils what i plan to do
btw, thank U
 
amkirk94
Old
#7  
amkirk94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 159
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi

I've got this one for quite some time now (about a month) and I've got to admit, it defiantly increase the battery life compared to the stock battery that we're given. With this one, I've got about 2 hours more than the last one and I'm pretty happy with it, since I have both this one and the old one as a spare now.
 
matekhr
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkirk94 View Post
Hi

I've got this one for quite some time now (about a month) and I've got to admit, it defiantly increase the battery life compared to the stock battery that we're given. With this one, I've got about 2 hours more than the last one and I'm pretty happy with it, since I have both this one and the old one as a spare now.
This battery is the same size like original?
 
abhi08638
Old
#9  
abhi08638's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 134
Posts: 283
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkirk94 View Post
Hi

I've got this one for quite some time now (about a month) and I've got to admit, it defiantly increase the battery life compared to the stock battery that we're given. With this one, I've got about 2 hours more than the last one and I'm pretty happy with it, since I have both this one and the old one as a spare now.
Did it reduce the heat output like the akku battery?

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
 
SniperInside
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi08638 View Post
Did it reduce the heat output like the akku battery?

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Quote

I have a """original""" 10$ battery original-like, but it's a bit longer so I don't know if it's really lg made.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battery-LG-B...iginal+battery

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more

Quick Control Panel Updated, Adds Notification Support

As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more

Narrate Makes Note Taking Efficient and Beautiful

Technology has put life on the fast track. Whether its travelling to multiple places or … more

Android App Review: How to Speed Up Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV

Is your Android device running slow? Is your Android device … more