Sending chinese characters

Search This thread

itzraywhy

Sep 15, 2013
Hello, I have a galaxy note 3 and whenever I send chinese characters to my daughter, who has an iphone 5, she gets a bunch of random non-chinese letters and characters. I use the google pinyin input keyboard. Any advice?

Last edited:

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Hello, I have a galaxy note 3 and whenever I send chinese characters to my daughter, who has an iphone 5, she gets a bunch of random non-chinese letters and characters. I use the google pinyin input keyboard. Any advice?

The iphone must not have the same language installed, or can't decode androids Chinese language. Have you tried sending to a different device? How about thru email?

hotbyz168

Nov 21, 2007

I believe you have to go into sms settings then under sms/mms tab click on input mode then select automatic. Should be good to go after that.

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I believe you have to go into sms settings then under sms/mms tab click on input mode then select automatic. Should be good to go after that.

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app