need help with downloading Torrents & pirate Apps

11th February 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
i recently got a kindle Fire HDX 8.9 & i can't find a way to download any Torrents because the program the Amazon App Store only has 2 Apps Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro & both will not download the Torrents at all so i need to know what i am post to do to be able to do this
11th February 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 608

2,215 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltwou

i recently got a kindle Fire HDX 8.9 & i can't find a way to download any Torrents because the program the Amazon App Store only has 2 Apps Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro & both will not download the Torrents at all so i need to know what i am post to do to be able to do this

Where to begin... first of all if u had just said torrent in the title u might have been fine but with the word pirate in it you are probably going to get banned... Second of all this is the wrong section.
11th February 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

Where to begin... first of all if u had just said torrent in the title u might have been fine but with the word pirate in it you are probably going to get banned... Second of all this is the wrong section.

what do you mean wrong Section This is the Only Section i seen for Kindle Fire
11th February 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 608

2,215 posts
Donate to Me
More
Theres a kindle fire hdx section, its not in this device forum. http://forum.xda-developers.com/kindle-fire-hdx

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
16th February 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

Theres a kindle fire hdx section, its not in this device forum. http://forum.xda-developers.com/kindle-fire-hdx

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

I agree!! Completely wrong area within the forums as they are outlined really well. And "torrents" and "pirates" in the subject line?? What a goober!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread