Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 49,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help with downloading Torrents & pirate Apps

Tip us?

cooltwou
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default need help with downloading Torrents & pirate Apps

i recently got a kindle Fire HDX 8.9 & i can't find a way to download any Torrents because the program the Amazon App Store only has 2 Apps Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro & both will not download the Torrents at all so i need to know what i am post to do to be able to do this

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 603

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltwou View Post
i recently got a kindle Fire HDX 8.9 & i can't find a way to download any Torrents because the program the Amazon App Store only has 2 Apps Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro & both will not download the Torrents at all so i need to know what i am post to do to be able to do this
Where to begin... first of all if u had just said torrent in the title u might have been fine but with the word pirate in it you are probably going to get banned... Second of all this is the wrong section.
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null

cooltwou
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513 View Post
Where to begin... first of all if u had just said torrent in the title u might have been fine but with the word pirate in it you are probably going to get banned... Second of all this is the wrong section.
what do you mean wrong Section This is the Only Section i seen for Kindle Fire

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 603

DONATE TO ME
Theres a kindle fire hdx section, its not in this device forum. http://forum.xda-developers.com/kindle-fire-hdx

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null

Beaker319
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513 View Post
Theres a kindle fire hdx section, its not in this device forum. http://forum.xda-developers.com/kindle-fire-hdx

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
I agree!! Completely wrong area within the forums as they are outlined really well. And "torrents" and "pirates" in the subject line?? What a goober!!