[Q] HELP Phone bricked can't get out of safestrap

10th February 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Well I feel like a bit of an idiot for doing this but here's what happened (P.S. I'm sorry if something similar has been posted but I couldn't find anything that seemed like it would help me): I run a ROM CM and use safestrap to handle all that. my rom (10.1.3) recently has been acting up so I wiped ROM slot 1 and then my internal storage but when I try to install the rom from my external SD card it tells me that it's failed, cannot unzip. and now I can't even get stock to load. basically i'm stuck in recovery with no clue on how to fix the issue. any help would be much appreciated, i'm a major noob. thanks you so much!
14th February 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 471

321 posts
More
Just flash a firmware with RSD Lite. But care the battery
15th February 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 23

36 posts
Never wipe the internal storage or external, unless you completely understand the intended result. Plus 1 on previous posters advice to unbrick the phone.

XT912 - CM11 Nightly - PAGAPPS Micro
16th February 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 94

471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandrarae

Well I feel like a bit of an idiot for doing this but here's what happened (P.S. I'm sorry if something similar has been posted but I couldn't find anything that seemed like it would help me): I run a ROM CM and use safestrap to handle all that. my rom (10.1.3) recently has been acting up so I wiped ROM slot 1 and then my internal storage but when I try to install the rom from my external SD card it tells me that it's failed, cannot unzip. and now I can't even get stock to load. basically i'm stuck in recovery with no clue on how to fix the issue. any help would be much appreciated, i'm a major noob. thanks you so much!

Which RAZR do you have?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread