5,595,196 Members 45,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Only Download Mode

Tip us?
 
shut_down
Old
#21  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2756
Posts: 6,372
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutuprofe View Post
thanks guys for help... i'll try again
my odin version is 3.07... but when i was at work, in my work pc i had 1.3 & 1.7 versions and i tried here too and no result... odin isnt problem...
@shut_down - i never give my phone to Service Center, as i think i can solve it and if i cant, service center cant too because i know our service center opportunity (may be it right word )
Another thing you can try, downgrade phone to GB from this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2195673

And after that install JB firmware. See if that give you recovery.
 
nutuprofe
Old
#22  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Another thing you can try, downgrade phone to GB from this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2195673

And after that install JB firmware. See if that give you recovery.
no results again...
Have i chance to save my phone?
 
shut_down
Old
#23  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2756
Posts: 6,372
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutuprofe View Post
no results again...
Have i chance to save my phone?
You have tried to downgrade to GB with that guide? If you did I think there is nothing you can do now other than to take phone to service center. Maybe motherbord got broken or something... I am not sure, just guessing. But sure it is not normal that you do not get recovery after flashing stock firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nutuprofe
Old
#24  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
You have tried to downgrade to GB with that guide? If you did I think there is nothing you can do now other than to take phone to service center. Maybe motherbord got broken or something... I am not sure, just guessing. But sure it is not normal that you do not get recovery after flashing stock firmware.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091045
after reading this, I know, my motherboard isnt good condition... may be died... thanks to all for help!
tomorrow i going to go to service center... :/
 
Force
Old
#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 726
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutuprofe View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091045
after reading this, I know, my motherboard isnt good condition... may be died... thanks to all for help!
tomorrow i going to go to service center... :/

Btw,what cm11 you used? you used maclaw?
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: MIUI v5 4.2 Based(Thank you fedevd)
Kernel: CM kernel


Press "THANKS" if i helped you

The Following User Says Thank You to Force For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nutuprofe
Old
(Last edited by nutuprofe; 15th February 2014 at 09:07 PM.)
#26  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tbilisi
thanks all for trying... my phone dead
---
my friend have similar phone, we bought it with my phone how i can to use my friends phone PDA (and other) for my phone?
 
shut_down
Old
#27  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2756
Posts: 6,372
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutuprofe View Post
thanks all for trying... my phone dead
---
my friend have similar phone, we bought it with my phone how i can to use my friends phone PDA (and other) for my phone?
PDA, you.mean firmware? Download it from sammobile.com or samsung-updates.com. it must be for your phone (check if it is I9070 or I9070P) otherwise you can hardbrick it. Use Odin for installing it.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
 
nutuprofe
Old
#28  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
PDA, you.mean firmware? Download it from sammobile.com or samsung-updates.com. it must be for your phone (check if it is I9070 or I9070P) otherwise you can hardbrick it. Use Odin for installing it.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
my frineds and my phone is same, i think if problem is ROM, my friends Firmware is realy stock and realy stock for my phone... how i can to make my friends frimware image (copy, any..) and use it to turn my phone on...
 
shut_down
Old
#29  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2756
Posts: 6,372
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutuprofe View Post
my frineds and my phone is same, i think if problem is ROM, my friends Firmware is realy stock and realy stock for my phone... how i can to make my friends frimware image (copy, any..) and use it to turn my phone on...
My suggestion - go to About phone and see what is the Baseband of that phone. And download it from the site I gave you. It is a lot easier then to try to copy/paste... It is not easy for normal user to do. And anyway I think it can't be done with just Download mode.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes