Xperia T/Tx/V official android 4.3 First Impression

Search This thread

DevilNero

Feb 15, 2014
i have a probleam since i installed jeally bean 4.3 (leakes and official) when i recharge the battery it took about 2 hours to fully charge and drown faster than when i was in jeally bean 4.1 but when i was in jeally bean 4.1 it took about 45 minutes i have xperia tx with an open bootlocker is it every one probleam ??

Reactions: mina george younan

r-l

Jan 8, 2011
Rotterdam
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
After testing it a while i'm quite impressed. 4.3 in combination with some Xposed framework mods is a very good rom. It's fast, smooth and a good camera. Only a small glitch in the installation bar, but that seems to be a 4.3 glitch on all xperia devices.

I think i gonna stick a while to this.

Battery life seems to be a lot better for me then on Omni

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: DS-1

DS-1

May 15, 2013
www.facebook.com
Can you tell us what Xposed framework mods you used and why?

Have you choose to use some mods to get your phone looks (and works) "like" Omni/CM/AOSP roms?

Have you got better battery life than leaked version, too?

After testing it a while i'm quite impressed. 4.3 in combination with some Xposed framework mods is a very good rom. It's fast, smooth and a good camera. Only a small glitch in the installation bar, but that seems to be a 4.3 glitch on all xperia devices.

I think i gonna stick a while to this.

Battery life seems to be a lot better for me then on Omni

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

r-l

Jan 8, 2011
Rotterdam
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
I use xposed mods to change looks and at some functions. At the moment i use the following mods.

- bootmanager (to manage the apps that starts on boot up)
- GEM Xperia xposed (for mods to the lockscreen & Xperia launcher)
- Gravitybox (the mother of all mods)
- Unicon (to use icon packs on stock launchers)
- YouTube adaway (no explanation needed)

w8w7dc.jpg

I don't use them to make it to look like AOSP. I just use it to theme my Xperia.

And I never said the battery life was better then the leaked version. I meant better then Omni

Sent from my Nexus 7 using the power of my Commodore 64 tapedeck

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcano

enrycko

Jul 21, 2008
Bandung
I think this 4.3 update make better difference.. the camera really great, good music, WiFi improvements, more stable, nice battery conditions, great ram management, and many more...

Sent from my Aurora-II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

people who say its really smooth, you tried use 3-5 apps parallel?
open walkman, play music, then switch to playstore, maybe then open also a note application. and how about using some other organization application, then switch between them a little bit. for example you want share some things to your note app.

then maybe make a switch to your homescreen, walkman still working for you? or he closed itself the music? :confused:
how many seconds reload time of homescreen, while having such usage?

using ftf, unbranded, odex

+ wifi seems now really improved (a little bit???)
+ sure the xperia UI is quiet beautiful ;)
+ camera, camerasoftware, camerafeatures
+ lockscreen
+ quiet smooth, and no surprise its smoother than 4.1.2

- smooth as long as not intensive usage :/ (reason must be the sony firmware, i come from omnirom)
- nova launcher lags while going to homescreen oO (only folders to load)
- the UI Design isnt complete (some popup windows dark, some white...why?), ok its just cosmetic
- walkman version is outdated, walkman stops playing music sometimes...this annoyed me so much that i now use nexmusic :/
(play music, go feedly, maybe download something playstore, then read bit feedly..bit writing....bäm: walkman maybe gets quiet)

i cry on a higher level, i like the firmware and its useful enough for me

edit:
i use now a deodexed version, stock home.apk, stock walkman, and without xposed framework. no lags anymore. i guess my problems were
xposed related

Last edited:
Reactions: jayarmstrong

TimAhKin

Sep 22, 2012
I tested a bit. Started walkman, playing music. Then open playstore, evernote, falcon pro, reddit sync pro, chrome. Switched without any problems. Shared from falcon pro and evernote. Smooth. Music didn't stop.

I use Nova Launcher Prime and no lag(redraw) when going to homescreen.

When you flashed the ftf you wiped data?

Nov 17, 2012
cairo
internal SD card issue

plz help if u can fix this bug, after updated to 4.3 on my TX , the phone can't read the internal SD card , it can read only the external SD card .
for example when i open a file explorer and go to storage0 it says SDcard unmounted, i tried to remove the back and the battery and put it bak again then it works , after about 5 hrs it is bak again sayin SDcard unmounted...........any help?

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
plz help if u can fix this bug, after updated to 4.3 on my TX , the phone can't read the internal SD card , it can read only the external SD card .
for example when i open a file explorer and go to storage0 it says SDcard unmounted, i tried to remove the back and the battery and put it bak again then it works , after about 5 hrs it is bak again sayin SDcard unmounted...........any help?

Try reflashing.

One more bug on XT, screen dimming and lighting up is norlt so smooth.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First we won't get kitkat and in March our 18 months are over and Sony has yet made it to get itself out of having to give us kitkat...

Now 4.3. I don't know I expected more. SP got the gloves mode for example and I don't know whether it is just the Vodafone version why aren't we getting an update center?
    The cam looks good but lacks of functionality, for example the tap to focus and make picture is gone and the auto mode being chosen every time I open the app is not really optimal.
    The lockscreen is a bit rudimentary but we all knew that before yes we got widgets but honestly what do they offer if I have to watch out not opening Walkman or when swiping left and right. Better optional app buttons and to have them on the lower screen half.
    Then the Docomo status bar better than what we had before but definitely many steps behind other uis in that case.

Worst for me is that the buttons for navigation are almost third of the screen... Would it kill Sony to make that customizable?

My main parts I'm not yet updating and waiting for the modders to do their best

xposed framework with gravity box and GEM Xperia Xposed will help alot.

as you can see in the picture below the nav bar is smaller the bars are really transparent and the dock has no background any more. Also there are more rows and collums. Yes this is really the stock launcher from Sony :silly: only the icons i did with Dekstop visuelizer :)

Also with GEM Xperia Xposed you can mod alot of the lockscreen too. You can even choose the AOSP lockscreen if you want.

w8w7dc.jpg
    First we won't get kitkat and in March our 18 months are over and Sony has yet made it to get itself out of having to give us kitkat...

No buddy asked you about KitKat :-S

Sent from Shane's Xperia T LT30a
    I made this post to let everyone share his impression about the long waited android 4.3 To our beloved phones T/TX/V

share your thoughts =)

and Gratz lets w8 for our last hope the Kitkat =D

Update
    after flashing the usa FTF i just used my mobile for 10mins and seriously i got a new mobile now! nicely done by Sony
    Smooth and Graphic is eye blessing just gotta w8 till get rooted and get the smaller navigation bar cuz this one is kinda too big

i love the call animation too It`s a new phone now =) Gratz to everyone

Tx Owner
    Google Play link please :)

To lazy to search yourself?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    someone who had no problems with the camera in the XV 4.3?

My XV works perfectly. No problem with The camera.

Inviato dal mio LT25i utilizzando Tapatalk