5,599,616 Members 44,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Japanese L-01F] Root your L-01F [HOWTO]

Tip us?

mn147
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I was wondering about the bloatware on our phones. what's safe to freeze/delete. like the lg and docomo bloat. please advise

sent from my LG G2 with tapatalk pro

bepari220
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hay @supersonicninja

I did everything you said, but when I give the unzip command it just shows that it is unzipping...but after 1 hour it still shows that it is unzipping, whats wrong ?

all these happened after I flashed Ninja Kernel on my L01F10c (rooted, xposed installed) Stock Rom. My phone is not booting up

My Phone Condition :
1. Can go to recovery TWRP Touch.
2. Phone Storage 20994 MB
3. Full Wiped including Internal Memory
4. ADB Push works
5. Sideload also works
6. If I press power button : gets stuck at docomo logo with notification LEDs flashing nothing else.

I have all the stock .img files (L01F10c). I also have the L01F11k.kdz file.
Please advise how can I bring my phone back to life

supersonicninja
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bepari220 View Post
hay @supersonicninja

I did everything you said, but when I give the unzip command it just shows that it is unzipping...but after 1 hour it still shows that it is unzipping, whats wrong ?

all these happened after I flashed Ninja Kernel on my L01F10c (rooted, xposed installed) Stock Rom. My phone is not booting up

My Phone Condition :
1. Can go to recovery TWRP Touch.
2. Phone Storage 20994 MB
3. Full Wiped including Internal Memory
4. ADB Push works
5. Sideload also works
6. If I press power button : gets stuck at docomo logo with notification LEDs flashing nothing else.

I have all the stock .img files (L01F10c). I also have the L01F11k.kdz file.
Please advise how can I bring my phone back to life
If you have the .kdz file, you can extract it for the .dll and the flashable dz file.
See this thread

bepari220
Old
Thanks Meter 1
got my phone working...but can't pull down notification bar down works fine on Landscape mode...maybe it's just my bad luck...

bawbagbawbag
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello there - I tried rooting using the zip file in the OP but it seems like there are files missing from the f10 folder. I'm not sure whether the files in the f11 folder are the same or not, so I didn't try to copy them over to the f10 folder. Could you let me know how to proceed? Many thanks!

supersonicninja
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn147 View Post
I was wondering about the bloatware on our phones. what's safe to freeze/delete. like the lg and docomo bloat. please advise

sent from my LG G2 with tapatalk pro
Freezing/deleting system apps are not a good idea. Some apps are called from the system framework. So if you delete apps, the framework may try to start the deleted app infinitely, causing severe CPU usage and battery drain.