Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock headset - right earbud stops working

Tip us?

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1082

DONATE TO ME
Default Stock headset - right earbud stops working

From some time my right earbud goes quiet until it barely plays. I tried disconnecting and connecting again, rebooting the phone and nothing. It still stops working properly. I've found out that after some time it works as it should again, and it goes quiet again. Like an endless loop. Any ideas? I'm not deaf on right ear. Few people confirmed that.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
100% faulty earphones, I had exactly the same problem. After playing music for long time my left ear plug start decrease the volume of the music by it-self and the right one was always fine, to end stopping completely after 15 minutes. I was thinking is the phone or the bluetooth handset so I try it on different device and was the same. Next day it start working again like new, but again after playing music for some time it start decrease volume by it-self. It's just defective and when it get a bit hot it stopping working. I got replacement via Warranty. Do the same.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1082

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
100% faulty earphones, I had exactly the same problem. After playing music for long time my left ear plug start decrease the volume of the music by it-self and the right one was always fine, to end stopping completely after 15 minutes. I was thinking is the phone or the bluetooth handset so I try it on different device and was the same. Next day it start working again like new, but again after playing music for some time it start decrease volume by it-self. It's just defective and when it get a bit hot it stopping working. I got replacement via Warranty. Do the same.
Thank you very much. I'll do this in a week or so.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014