Originally Posted by btort1
Ok so I have a nexus 7and used to having the back button on the left side. The s4 and galaxy phones have it on the right. Is it possible to change the button functions?
You'll need to root, install xposed, and install the xposed additions module. You can set any functions you want for all of the hard keys with that module.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar