XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Optimus L3 (e400) data not working/APN not saving

Tip us?

ExplosiveCheese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG Optimus L3 (e400) data not working/APN not saving

Hi, first of all I must apologise for my lack of technical knowledge. I recently rooted my phone and installed Cyanogenmod 9, but I have found that I cannot get a mobile data connection. After looking into how to solve this, I found out that I had to enter APN details. I attempted to do this, and used the menu and selected save after entering the details for o2 pay and go mobile data. After several reboots as other threads on the web have instructed, I still found that my settings were not saved.

Someone posted a cm7 fix for this, and somebody else posted a stock backup of APNs which I was unable to install because apparently this cannot be done on Android 4.0+.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

vanluer08
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default try other

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosiveCheese View Post
Hi, first of all I must apologise for my lack of technical knowledge. I recently rooted my phone and installed Cyanogenmod 9, but I have found that I cannot get a mobile data connection. After looking into how to solve this, I found out that I had to enter APN details. I attempted to do this, and used the menu and selected save after entering the details for o2 pay and go mobile data. After several reboots as other threads on the web have instructed, I still found that my settings were not saved.

Someone posted a cm7 fix for this, and somebody else posted a stock backup of APNs which I was unable to install because apparently this cannot be done on Android 4.0+.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

What ROM are you using now?

try another Custom ROM then check again...
for me i use MiniCM9 for my phone with 1.1GHZ it runs smoothly