Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No .bat In Restore, Just .xml file

Tip us?

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 669

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] No .bat In Restore, Just .xml file

The Restore images now don,t have a .bat file to auto flash, now have a .xml file, for what? now this have mess up my tool and i don't know foer wath is the .xml file!! any help is very appreciated..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i help you just press thanks buddy ..................if you like my work buy me a beer, or two.. feel free

denzel09
Old
(Last edited by denzel09; 16th February 2014 at 01:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoch View Post
The Restore images now don,t have a .bat file to auto flash, now have a .xml file, for what? now this have mess up my tool and i don't know foer wath is the .xml file!! any help is very appreciated..
In this case you must use rsd lite. It works good.
In gpe there is still a bat.
But in the other cases you can make a .bat starting from .xml and .bat of gpe version for example. Look the structure, it's always the same.
If you can't make that .bat then use rsd lite with xml, the official app from motorola.
The Following User Says Thank You to denzel09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]