Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,070 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to Update bootloader?

Tip us?

iakoboss7
Old
(Last edited by iakoboss7; 16th February 2014 at 01:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Info 2 [Q] How to Update bootloader?

Hello, i would like to update my bootloader if there is an update at all... i have MAKOZ10f
is there anything newer than that? can you point me to some links? has anyone a newer version or updated before? i have E975 unlocked and rooted before 6 months with stock 4.1.2 H version, also today i redownloaed the new freegee app and re-unlocked my bootloader with the NEW mako unlock option using the twrp 2.6.3.3 option! my twrp is still on 2.6.3.0 but i got the new mako bootloader screen (really better than the old where you couldnt see what you are doing).

so anyone knows of an updated bootloader version? (or this comes only with newer official lg update? like the 4.4.2 we all wait? :P ) and why my twrp version didnt change?

EDIT: should i use this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2105983

also will i have any problems with the newer bootloader version? like bad support for the stock 4.1.2? anyone know anything at all?

Thank you

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by iakoboss7 View Post
Hello, i would like to update my bootloader if there is an update at all... i have MAKOZ10f
is there anything newer than that? can you point me to some links? has anyone a newer version or updated before? i have E975 unlocked and rooted before 6 months with stock 4.1.2 H version, also today i redownloaed the new freegee app and re-unlocked my bootloader with the NEW mako unlock option using the twrp 2.6.3.3 option! my twrp is still on 2.6.3.0 but i got the new mako bootloader screen (really better than the old where you couldnt see what you are doing).

so anyone knows of an updated bootloader version? (or this comes only with newer official lg update? like the 4.4.2 we all wait? :P ) and why my twrp version didnt change?

EDIT: should i use this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2105983

also will i have any problems with the newer bootloader version? like bad support for the stock 4.1.2? anyone know anything at all?

Thank you
i think mako z1of is the latest.. no need to update bootloader......... and twrp 2.6.3.0 is latest one i guess.. :P