optimus g wont mount in recovery, bricked

Tip us?

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by RODKNEE1231 View Post
Windows 7 64bit adb is installed and when i plug in my phone i get nothing, in download mode or sideload. Id like to just use adb and throw a rom on it to get it going. Essentially my problem is my phone will not connect to my pc
Does your phone start up? Or are you able to get into recovery? I can't remember.
When you installed adb, did you add it to PATH? If not, change to the directory adb is installed. Something like cd android-sdk/platform-tools. Yours may be different.
You can also try this. Uninstall the LG drivers. Reboot your computer. Install LG drivers again. Should be v3.10 I think. Reboot your computer. Also shut down your phone. And start it again.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Eventually

RODKNEE1231
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95 View Post
Does your phone start up? Or are you able to get into recovery? I can't remember.
When you installed adb, did you add it to PATH? If not, change to the directory adb is installed. Something like cd android-sdk/platform-tools. Yours may be different.
You can also try this. Uninstall the LG drivers. Reboot your computer. Install LG drivers again. Should be v3.10 I think. Reboot your computer. Also shut down your phone. And start it again.

Yes boots into cwm recovery. I have rebooted and reinstalled the drivers. Ill check the path but im pretty sure its where it should be. When i run a command adb devices it doesnt show my device

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by RODKNEE1231 View Post
Yes boots into cwm recovery. I have rebooted and reinstalled the drivers. Ill check the path but im pretty sure its where it should be. When i run a command adb devices it doesnt show my device
Did you get this worked out yet? If not PM me.

Eventually