Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 45,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] bluish / blueish screen (blue tint / hue) after flashing AOSP ICS + on I9000

Tip us?

tetakpatak
Old
Thanks Meter 1,669
Added link to this thread on the bottom of the OP of my i9000 guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2444308

Thank you for doing this, @need4steer
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * my threads on XDA forum: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
i9000 full guide, N7100 / t0lte dual-boot FAQ thread, S8000 JÚt dual-boot full guide, ADB & fastboot install guide for Ubuntu
The Following User Says Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

need4steer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak View Post
Added link to this thread on the bottom of the OP of my i9000 guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2444308

Thank you for doing this, @need4steer
Thanks a lot for your appreciation!
BTW, I just noticed that I didn't included your thread also under modified stock ROMs in the list of ROMs that we can flash.
Sorry about that

Users who know other ROMs who can work for devices with this bluish screen issue, and wish to add them to this list - please notify me (here or in PM) and I'll gladly add them.

kssthomas
Old
(Last edited by kssthomas; 16th February 2014 at 03:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Hello
Unfortunately, I do not like this version. ( cm-11-20140215-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd.zip )
A bit choppy.
When dialing is very slow.
Camera handling is difficult for me. (Settings)
Settings Alarm disaster.
And there are some small flaw.

I have now use been to a factory ROM, as long as it will not be another.
But I thank you for your work, I hope you will have ROM is working well and there will be no blue screen.
We continually monitor and I see if someone will produce a new ROM again.
Sincerely kssthomas
The Following User Says Thank You to kssthomas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

need4steer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by kssthomas View Post
Hello
Unfortunately, I do not like this version. ( cm-11-20140215-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd.zip )
A bit choppy.
When dialing is very slow.
Camera handling is difficult for me. (Settings)
Settings Alarm disaster.
And there are some small flaw.

I have now use been to a factory ROM, as long as it will not be another.
But I thank you for your work, I hope you will have ROM is working well and there will be no blue screen.
We continually monitor and I see if someone will produce a new ROM again.
Sincerely kssthomas
Yeah, I see what you're saying, though I believe it's an issue of how much available free memory you have.
I just don't allow too much to run in real-time - and then everything working pretty well.
Besides I'm truly love this ROM.

BTW, as I'm writing this I'm already flashing the updated cm-11-20140216-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd.zip

Currently there are no too many AOSP ROMs we can you. However I already sent PM to a lot of developers so they'll implement the bluish screen fix in their future ROMs. A lot already responded that they'll do.
Stay tuned to the list of ROMs that we can flash - where I'll update new ROMs as often as they'll be available.
In the meantime you might want to use CyanogenMod 7.2 which gives you great Gingerbread 2.3.7 experience comparing the stock ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to need4steer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
blue color, blue hue, blue tint, bluish look, bluish screen