Smart actions on a note 3?

Search This thread

davey999944

Apr 8, 2013
I'm upgrading to the Note 3 next week from my droid Razr Maxx (can't freaking wait) and one of the few things I'm really going to miss is SmartActions. Now for those unfamiliar, SA allows me to set a trigger, such as time of day, headphones plugged in, location, WiFi connectivity, etc. Tons of options. And then whenever that trigger happens, you pick an action. I currently have my phone automatically silence itself during the time I'm in class, and also turn off notification sounds + set screen timeout time to 10 minutes when my headphones are plugged in.

So does anyone know of a way to make SmartActions work on another phone, or is there any really good equivalent out there?

Thanks for your time everyone

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
I'm upgrading to the Note 3 next week from my droid Razr Maxx (can't freaking wait) and one of the few things I'm really going to miss is SmartActions. Now for those unfamiliar, SA allows me to set a trigger, such as time of day, headphones plugged in, location, WiFi connectivity, etc. Tons of options. And then whenever that trigger happens, you pick an action. I currently have my phone automatically silence itself during the time I'm in class, and also turn off notification sounds + set screen timeout time to 10 minutes when my headphones are plugged in.

So does anyone know of a way to make SmartActions work on another phone, or is there any really good equivalent out there?

Thanks for your time everyone

While this is not really the right area to ask this sort of a question. If you are looking for an application that is far superior than SmartActions than I suggest looking into the application known as Tasker.
Here's an additional article on Tasker, as there is so much that can be done with Tasker. Once, you learn how to use this app, you will quickly forget all about SmartActions. :good:

davey999944

Apr 8, 2013
While this is not really the right area to ask this sort of a question. If you are looking for an application that is far superior than SmartActions than I suggest looking into the application known as Tasker.
Here's an additional article on Tasker, as there is so much that can be done with Tasker. Once, you learn how to use this app, you will quickly forget all about SmartActions. :good:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. And I apologize for not following protocol, Haven't been around here very much. Cheers and have a great day!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium