5,600,664 Members 37,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Getting Issues after installing LegoIce™ Fusion v2 (4.2.2)

Tip us?

debojitg
Old
(Last edited by debojitg; 31st December 2013 at 05:04 AM.) Reason: additional comment
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] Getting Issues after installing LegoIce™ Fusion v2 (4.2.2)

Hi Dev's and members

recently i installed the LegoIce™ Fusion v2 (4.2.2) + rom by Sagarwep and its amazing however there are few issues that I stumbled upon

first the rom at times lags a lot and ram shows 323-330 MB used.
secondly the in call volume is very low !!
also i cannot access phone engineer mode by pressing *#*#3646633#*#*

Has anyone came across these issues, if yes is there any fix for this ? please revert back

Thanks & Regrads
Debojit

vish97
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by debojitg View Post
Hi Dev's and members

recently i installed the LegoIce™ Fusion v2 (4.2.2) + rom by Sagarwep and its amazing however there are few issues that I stumbled upon

first the rom at times lags a lot and ram shows 323-330 MB used.
secondly the in call volume is very low !!
also i cannot access phone engineer mode by pressing *#*#3646633#*#*

Has anyone came across these issues, if yes is there any fix for this ? please revert back

Thanks & Regrads
Debojit
The RAM management is based on a ROM .So you cant prevent that.But try using Greenify and Gemini task killer.
IDK about the In-Call volume because its fine for me.but try using gravity box.
Engineer Mode can be launched using Gravity Box or MTK tools

debojitg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks

Sure, I will try and check if it resolves..btw I also tried installing another rom (Suvi V15) and in call volume is fine. I will revert back to Lego Ice and see how it goes !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vish97 View Post
The RAM management is based on a ROM .So you cant prevent that.But try using Greenify and Gemini task killer.
IDK about the In-Call volume because its fine for me.but try using gravity box.
Engineer Mode can be launched using Gravity Box or MTK tools

debojitg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy no luck

Tried everything possible needed..but no luck...no increase in in call volume performance though have improved..switched back to suvi v15 and everything works fine..wonder what could be the reason !! anyways if there are any solution please lemme know meanwhile can someone tell me which custom kernel will be good to be used alongwith Suvi V15 ?

Quote:
Sure, I will try and check if it resolves..btw I also tried installing another rom (Suvi V15) and in call volume is fine. I will revert back to Lego Ice and see how it goes !!

sharan shetty
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Volume problem solved

Quote:
Tried everything possible needed..but no luck...no increase in in call volume performance though have improved..switched back to suvi v15 and everything works fine..wonder what could be the reason !! anyways if there are any solution please lemme know meanwhile can someone tell me which custom kernel will be good to be used alongwith Suvi V15 ?
I too had the problem but then i noticed that my in call volume was to low ...try to increase it with the media volume buttons while on a phone