Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 3IE-I9505XXUBMEA fast mirror?

Tip us?
 
ssalman.aziz
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Calgary
Thumbs up Big big thanks

Great man. I have successfully downloaded the file in minutes. Thanks again! You don't know how helpful you are. where is thanks button?? I wanted to give u a big thanks..
The Following User Says Thank You to ssalman.aziz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Repulsa
Old
#12  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,990
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssalman.aziz View Post
Great man. I have successfully downloaded the file in minutes. Thanks again! You don't know how helpful you are. where is thanks button?? I wanted to give u a big thanks..
hehe glad that help you bro have a nice day :P
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

 
Hezzi21
Old
#13  
Hezzi21's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default fast mirror

hey there any chance you could post that fast mirror for 3IE-I9505XXUBMEA again please
 
Repulsa
Old
#14  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,990
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzi21 View Post
hey there any chance you could post that fast mirror for 3IE-I9505XXUBMEA again please
Check the number 7 post mate the link still there

Sent from Hell 😱
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

 
Hezzi21
Old
#15  
Hezzi21's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Check the number 7 post mate the link still there

Sent from Hell 😱
You sir are a gent. and i am an idiot for not looking. thank you very much
 
Repulsa
Old
#16  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,990
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzi21 View Post
You sir are a gent. and i am an idiot for not looking. thank you very much
No problem mate . Pls click that thanks button for me . If i actually help u .

Sent from Hell 😱
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes