Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,421 Members 38,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No sim card error problem note 2 tmobile

Tip us?

cesarlcase
Old
(Last edited by cesarlcase; 17th February 2014 at 12:26 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No sim card error problem note 2 tmobile

Hey guys! This is my first time on the boards and of course, I'm in need of some big help. As of now, as the title states, I currently lack sim card functionality. Unfortunately, I believe this is in many ways is my fault as I was deleting some bloatware off my phone... the three that I deleted was the stock internet explorer, a T-Mobile application (forgot the name) and an app called "talk" all of which came on the phone. Everything was fine up until I restarted the phone. My phone is rooted. My backup failed, so I'm in the process of downloading the stock ROM, will that help? any info is appreciated at this point. Anyone has any idea on how to go about this?

cesarlcase
Old
(Last edited by cesarlcase; 16th February 2014 at 10:32 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarlcase View Post
Hey guys! This is my first time on the boards and of course, I'm in need of some big help. As of now, as the title states, I currently lack sim card functionality. Unfortunately, I believe this is in many ways is my fault as I was deleting some bloatware off my phone... the three that I deleted was the stock internet explorer, a T-Mobile application (forgot the name) and an app called "talk" all of which came on the phone. Everything was fine up until I restarted the phone. My phone is rooted. My backup failed, so I'm in the process of downloading the stock ROM, will that help? any info is appreciated at this point.
Just connected my phone to a laptop and I'm now missing samung driver/ CDC driver. Fixed those issues, updated to new rom and still to no avail. At this point i've tried everything within my scope of knowledge. Anyone?

cesarlcase
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarlcase View Post
Just connected my phone to a laptop and I'm now missing samung driver/ CDC driver. Fixed those issues, updated to new rom and still to no avail. At this point i've tried everything within my scope of knowledge. Anyone?
Still need help if anyone can assist