5,597,871 Members 38,501 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] New Gallery 3.3.0.62 from LG G pro

Tip us?
 
chewingum16
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 87
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: algiers
Default [APP] New Gallery 3.3.0.62 from LG G pro

HI..xda !!

this is new (gallery) from LG G pro just push it in system/app & permission rw- r-- r--

what new:

*Save more space in system ~ 1mb
*option Can hide/unhide album
*new icon from lg g pro & more...

do backup first !!!!

tested & worked OptimusRs V3 Rom !!!!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Gallerybin.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.08 MB, 200 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewingum16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cancello
Old
#2  
cancello's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Do not make me put....

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
 
Vaimaster
Old
#3  
Vaimaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 155
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewingum16 View Post
HI..xda !!

this is new (gallery) from LG G pro just push it in system/app & permission rw- r-- r--

what new:

*Save more space in system ~ 1mb
*option Can hide/unhide album
*new icon from lg g pro & more...

do backup first !!!!

tested & worked OptimusRs V3 Rom !!!!
Didn't worked for my 28b large partition..and worked in v3 rom which need 28b large partition?that's weird..

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
 
chewingum16
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 87
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: algiers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimaster View Post
Didn't worked for my 28b large partition..and worked in v3 rom which need 28b large partition?that's weird..

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
if didn't worked try to rename it with the same name of your original gallery and reboot !!! don't forget backup the original one !!!

report after !!
 
Michaelratm
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lambaré
Default Preview?

It´s the preview mode include? Like a Note II?
 
Vaimaster
Old
#6  
Vaimaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 155
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewingum16 View Post
if didn't worked try to rename it with the same name of your original gallery and reboot !!! don't forget backup the original one !!!

report after !!

it doesn't work with v28B(large partition) and with v30A stock rom..the name is the same with the original gallery,i set permissions 6-4-4(rw-r-r) and it didn't work..maybe it has to do with the odexed and deodexed apks..in stock rom,it is odexed..in jellycream,it is deodexed..but,i haven't understand the differences between them..

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
 
johnwires
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
I am on XBALL'S vR3D v30-c. (large partition for those who are unfamiliar) I suggest making a backup first. What I did to get it to work was. I used root browser went into system, Apps and replaced the gallery with this .APK and rebooted. It worked fine for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnwires For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chewingum16
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 87
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: algiers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimaster View Post
it doesn't work with v28B(large partition) and with v30A stock rom..the name is the same with the original gallery,i set permissions 6-4-4(rw-r-r) and it didn't work..maybe it has to do with the odexed and deodexed apks..in stock rom,it is odexed..in jellycream,it is deodexed..but,i haven't understand the differences between them..

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
it's for deodexed only!!!
 
jocazmaj
Old
#9  
jocazmaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nis
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwires View Post
I am on XBALL'S vR3D v30-c. (large partition for those who are unfamiliar) I suggest making a backup first. What I did to get it to work was. I used root browser went into system, Apps and replaced the gallery with this .APK and rebooted. It worked fine for me.
Thanx, it worked for me too.:thumbup:

Sent from my 3D spaceship
The Following User Says Thank You to jocazmaj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkalexpp
Old
#10  
darkalexpp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 47
Join Date: Dec 2012
Have 3d????

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more

Tweak Your Xperia Device’s Camera App Yourself

We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more