[Q] Bootloop after flashing any rom

OP DualDark

2nd February 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

201 posts
Every rom ive tried, it stucks into bootlogo. How can i solve it? Thanks in advance.
2nd February 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

78 posts
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

3rd February 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpionvenom

It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.
16th February 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 107

435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualDark

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.

Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance
Last edited by Feyerabend; 16th February 2014 at 03:43 AM.
16th February 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Im having the same problem, after I installed GPe. Gonna try going back to JB.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyerabend

Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance

I don't have an idea what is exactly the problem. Regardless if I'm on JB or KK, I always flash recovery using the moto tool application. In order to install any aosp rom, I must to be in JB stock.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread