Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 52,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop after flashing any rom

Tip us?

DualDark
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Q] Bootloop after flashing any rom

Every rom ive tried, it stucks into bootlogo. How can i solve it? Thanks in advance.

skorpionvenom
Old
Thanks Meter 19
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

DualDark
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpionvenom View Post
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.

Feyerabend
Old
(Last edited by Feyerabend; 16th February 2014 at 03:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualDark View Post
thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.
Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance

matixz3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Im having the same problem, after I installed GPe. Gonna try going back to JB.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

DualDark
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyerabend View Post
Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance
I don't have an idea what is exactly the problem. Regardless if I'm on JB or KK, I always flash recovery using the moto tool application. In order to install any aosp rom, I must to be in JB stock.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk