Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

[Q] Bootloop after flashing any rom

2nd February 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
DualDark's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Every rom ive tried, it stucks into bootlogo. How can i solve it? Thanks in advance.
2nd February 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app
3rd February 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #3  
DualDark's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpionvenom

It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

.....

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.
16th February 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualDark

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

.....

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.

Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance
Last edited by Feyerabend; 16th February 2014 at 03:43 AM.
16th February 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Im having the same problem, after I installed GPe. Gonna try going back to JB.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #6  
DualDark's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyerabend

Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again . Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance

I don't have an idea what is exactly the problem. Regardless if I'm on JB or KK, I always flash recovery using the moto tool application. In order to install any aosp rom, I must to be in JB stock.


Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank