[Q] Help! Navbar gone!

Search This thread

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
After hiding my navbar while watching some Lost on Netflix, trying to get it back resulted in a useless black bar at the bottom of my screen... What should I do? I'm running HYD52ROM KK v6...

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
After hiding my navbar while watching some Lost on Netflix, trying to get it back resulted in a useless black bar at the bottom of my screen... What should I do? I'm running HYD52ROM KK v6...

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Restart your mobile. It never had with me.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

lmc5b

Mar 15, 2014
Same...

I have the same problem, I'm on v7. Rebooted a few times, haven't reinstalled yet.
Hoping someone has a better solution, only because it would suck to do a clean install and have the same thing happen again a couple of days later.
After the clean install did it ever happen again?

Also, is this a Rom problem or is it Huawei's fault? (It is a Beta...)

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
I have the same problem, I'm on v7. Rebooted a few times, haven't reinstalled yet.
Hoping someone has a better solution, only because it would suck to do a clean install and have the same thing happen again a couple of days later.

For me the problem seemed to be conflicting XPosed modules... If you have those, try disabling them.

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lmc5b

lmc5b

Mar 15, 2014
For anyone who wants extra details, i disabled gravity box that came with the HYD52 KK rom (v7)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For me the problem seemed to be conflicting XPosed modules... If you have those, try disabling them.

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk