Post Reply

MI9 available at sammobile

16th February 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #21  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 411
 
1,178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortaylor

Do you need all 4 files from this website to restore or just the 1.8gb file? Sorry I'm new to Samsung I came from HTC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You should only need 1 file.

I don't trust that site that walter linked.
16th February 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter.White

Dont worry. Walter White has you covered. I'm uploading MJ5 right now :P

Nvm. Asking me to pay money to download it.

But here it is. http://www.samsung-file.com/index.ph...5_N900AUCUBMJ5

Thank you Walter.

Who has downloaded MJ5? We would be grateful if you can share with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyOK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #23  
Walter.White's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
854 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortaylor

Do you need all 4 files from this website to restore or just the 1.8gb file? Sorry I'm new to Samsung I came from HTC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You need all 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro

You should only need 1 file.

I don't trust that site that walter linked.

You need all 4. And also that's the only site I could find MJ5 files on. And also like I said, I don't know if that site is reliable or not. I'm just posting it here for FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOK

Thank you Walter.

Who has downloaded MJ5? We would be grateful if you can share with us.

Sorry I found the files but I didn't download because that site is asking money to download those files.
The Following User Says Thank You to Walter.White For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n900aucubmi9
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note 3 General by ThreadRank