5,594,077 Members 46,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]2 Problems: "System UI has stopped" & "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

Tip us?

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q]2 Problems: "System UI has stopped" & "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

For some unknown reason after a simple reboot I'm getting these two errors pop up. I select "OK" and they just pop right back up not letting me do anything. I tried flashing a fresh version of Cromi-X from wipe both Cache and Dalvik. After it get's through the "Optimizing Apps" and just about get's to my desktop to load I get those two errors. I figured a fresh wipe and flash would fix it but nope...

Any ideas?

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
Verizon HTC ONE - Stock for now

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11241

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul TKR View Post
For some unknown reason after a simple reboot I'm getting these two errors pop up. I select "OK" and they just pop right back up not letting me do anything. I tried flashing a fresh version of Cromi-X from wipe both Cache and Dalvik. After it get's through the "Optimizing Apps" and just about get's to my desktop to load I get those two errors. I figured a fresh wipe and flash would fix it but nope...

Any ideas?

What was the last thing you did before rebooting?

Can you capture a logcat over adb as it should tell you why they are crashing.

Search on xda for how to get a logcat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the reply sbdags! I'll check into that and post back up. I'm in the middle of reflashing again right this second lol
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
OK well this last factory reset and fresh flash of Cromi-X seems to have fixed it for whatever reason... Odd