Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,440 Members 50,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hate this Forum

Tip us?

Faiyaz5yaz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Hate this Forum

Two times i requested for help on this forum.. but no one cares to leave a reply..
seriously disappointed :/
----------------------------
Forgot to Hit THANKS?
Well!! Raise your standards

The Following User Says Thank You to Faiyaz5yaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1769

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz View Post
Two times i requested for help on this forum.. but no one cares to leave a reply..
seriously disappointed :/
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's possible you've posted a question that noone has an answer to. It's also possible that you've posted a question that has been beat to death, as in answered numerous times. There are other possibilities, but you get my point I hope.

Some questions get answered rather quickly and others don't. That's the way it goes. And just for an example, I get ignored too. I've forwarded an application for someone that's applying for RC title. In most cases those get answered rather quickly. I made my request a week ago, no response, but others who have made nominations after me have had their nominations dealt with. So you see, this isn't happening to just you. Patience

"Work is done, then forgotten, thus it lasts forever"

My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNKNOWN ), TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KK 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED ), CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JB 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10

[MOD][JB][4.1] Mini LatinIME
Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ilxaot
Old
Thanks Meter 384
I get the feeling it's because you ask things that we've answered countless times. Maybe you should watch this, it's extremely comprehensive and helps younger users.(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA
Take a moment to read this.
Romans 1:22 ~ Professing to be wise, they in turn became fools.
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less.
Veritas Aequitas

My Google+
A glad member of the Anti-Apple regime ^-^
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilxaot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThEuNdYiNg1
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Well I took the liberty into looking at what questions this guy asked. From what I've found, your questions were answered in the Original Post. you basically asked "are you sure i can root my phone using this method" in a thread that has a tutorial to rooting all the l9 varients. Why would you ask such a thing?

Then you ask "do i install this recovery for a locked bootloader" and you have a LINK to the thread that says LOCKED BL recovery......

also you posted these "questions" like a couple days ago, not even a week. People have family and friends. staying on XDA answering questions is not what they do for a living.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThEuNdYiNg1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LaDY Vengeance
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Whenever I have a question I use the search to see if it's been asked before.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

will0899
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I don't always ask questions but when I do , I use the search button.... Stay learning my friends.

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to will0899 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlbinoCookie
Old
Thanks Meter 14
OP's signature though.