Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 51,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cm 10.2 with camera full video hd support

Tip us?

furkonhesti
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Default Cm 10.2 with camera full video hd support

Need help can someone help me to make cm 10.2 have video hd cam support..since cm 11 already have this feature..i think cm 10.2 should be can..one again need your help

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

tydiamond11
Old
Thanks Meter 196

DONATE TO ME
Please ask your question in the general form or the help from thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the "Thanks"

Android's I own Samsung G900V, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible,
Androids I help with Droid Bionic, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7,

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com

furkonhesti
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Sorry wrong tom

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dtrail1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7,767

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkonhesti View Post
Need help can someone help me to make cm 10.2 have video hd cam support..since cm 11 already have this feature..i think cm 10.2 should be can..one again need your help

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk
Do you have skills for develop roms? If so, just browse the related commits in the CM sources and cherry-pick them into CM11 source. You might have to do a little porting work due to the differences in code between 4.2 and 4.4. Changes have be to made in rom and kernel sources.

If you absolutely don't know nothing about this, you should first learn a lot of things... Sorry for this short answer, but it's just the way all devs once were going to get their knowledge and skills. And it would be useless to explain someone unskilled about how to do this - just because it's tooooo much to explain - and even to hard to understand as well. Not meant to make you angry, buddy.

Why don't you try such nice roms like SlimKat RC3 ? I never had a more stable and faster rom prior to 4.4.2.
4.2 is damn slow compared to this.
My English? Well, if you find any orthographic mistakes you're allowed to keep them for your own behalf, to sell 'em, use them or whatever you want to do with it..

Every little cup of coffee will help! BIG THANKS to all who supported me in any way and this great community!!

Currently needed: I'm happy!
But I'm thankful for everything!!

And/or help me by registering here via THIS banner - and earn some BTC for yourself with your own banner:

It's just a matter of time - you'll get BTC/FTC/LTC/ETC for simply doing -.- NOTHING