Thread Closed

[ROM][PORT][INT][ZV8] RayGlobe FLEX ROM [LS980]

17th February 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #81  
Flag Dallas,Tx
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Cool So I was wondering.....
so does this rom unlock the phone for GSM networks??? ilmmaohahahhah I am rolling. Really I learned long ago its better to read b4 flashing. And even my slow @SS can read the bold RED letters. Any way thanks for the rom it is cool really cool I have a phone on Gunners CM11 and Its great but I like the versatility of this Rom .If I may give my opinion weather you use the phone on sprint or not it is still the Sprint Variant.. so why would it go any where else. I think no matter what forum a Rom is you should study it before you decide to flash even if it is an update to a Rom you are useing if you don"t watch what your doing you run the risk of making a paper weight. And you cant blame the guy for not wanting to repeat what is in bold print. Though you could be a little more subtle(just a lil lol) I am not trying to step on no one"s toes or take sides . But I was a member for a long time before I posted a question.the Most of the devs here are pretty cool people who post there work for others to use free of charge ME I appreciate that ALOT.on the other hands alot of the people who get on here are just getting started and are anxious to make that device a little better than the kids down the street so a little tact should be had .As the creator or poster of said Marvel ,you become the man with the master plan. Have A great day every one .were all on the same team Rock on!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to stillblaze01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #82  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 25,613

15,166 posts
More
Thread closed, OP PM sent...

Judgment is near......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g2, rom, sim, sprint, unlock
Previous Thread Next Thread