I am after a case that is light and thin. Would not consider anything that isn't, even if it has a great finish like Noreve etc (Had one for my S2 but it adds too much bulk)
My main areas of interest I would like are
- Thin (lots of the nice looking leather cases are thick
- Light (same as above)
- The amount and quality of how the case stands up is good
- Material feels nice to hold
Now I am looking at the following cases.
- Genuine Samsung
- Seems the thinnest and lightest
- The standup arrangements are fairly limited
- The flap doesn't stay closed when carrying it a certain way
- Poetic Slim
- Reasonable thin and light but not the same as Samsung case (can it be felt while holding???)
- I like the arrangement when it lies almost on its back and has the buttons and usb port at the top
- The flap stay shut by a magnetic when holding it
- Reasonably cheap
Moko Ultra Slim
- Looks OK but nothing stands out over the Poetic one that I know of???
Any other suggestions for a LIGHT and THIN case?