Originally Posted by nirajkaushik
Since I'm having my board exam, so I don't have my phone right now with me and I'm using whatsapp on bluestacks app players. But after exams are over, I'll be soon back with my Xperia U. So guys can you tell me how do I backup my files, folders, apps, whatsapp full media and its full conversation with people I chat with and every single goddamn thing from bluestacks to my phone??
Thanks in advance.
1. WhatsApp stores a backup of all conversations in the SD Card. It can be accessed by doing the following:
1. Install a File Manager such as Astro File Manager, on BlueStacks
2. Navigate to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/
3. The message history backups are stored here. Click down on the file msgstore.db.crypt,
select Copy from the options that come up. Navigate to
/sdcard/bstfolder/bstSharedFolder/ and paste the file.
4. This file can now be accessed on the PC by navigating to
2. Now the messages can be accessed by decrypting the databases (this link
tells you how)
I Don't Know That Whether It'll Work Or Not.
[Do At Your Own Risk.