Cyanogenmod 11 build 20140216- moto G problems (bootlock and clock)
Since I'm not allowed to post in the developers thread, i post my solutions for the Cyanogenmod 11 build 20140216 for the Moto G.
I had problems with
- bootlock (cyanogenmod logo keeps spinning)
- clock app keeps crashing.
i came from 4.4.2 after an OTA from Motorola. After flashing to CM11 the phone got stuck on the bootlogo.
1. To fix this I followed the instructions to downgrade to 4.3 JB. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219
2. Than a recovery flash with CWM recovery
3. copy the CM11 and GAPPS to your phone with the USB
4. Flash your phone with both zips and CM11 should be working
The clock app keeps on crashing everytime i just trying to open it. You have to delete / rename the clock database. See instructions in the link
it worked for me.
Now im a happy CM11 user