FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

[Q] Ultimate brick

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Staattius, Junior Member on 17th February 2014, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I rooted my sgs 3 mini and install custom ROMs. I loaded CM 11 (4.4.2 kitkat) from Maclaw.pl. It worked, but after few weeks, my fhone just suddenly shut down. Tried to unroot it via odin + stock ROM, but nothing happens. Or something happens, there is the samsungs own bootlogo back. But the phone is stuck on that logo. Funny part is that when I put a charger on, there appears maclaws panda charging logo. I tried to load stock charging logo via odin, but nothing happens. Phone won't get to recovery mode, but the download mode works. Any ideas what to do? Except to throw it to trash can...
 
 
17th February 2014, 04:02 PM |#2  
oldmen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2014, 04:12 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmen

If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app


Won't go to recovery, have tried few weeks now. Download work, when tried to go recovery, it just showing the samsungs bootlogo
And yes tried flash stock ROM by odin plenty times.
17th February 2014, 07:18 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Problems
Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-
17th February 2014, 07:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blodrayn

Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-

Sad to hear :/ Hope someone can help us
18th February 2014, 01:48 AM |#6  
oldmen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Try this forum maybe will help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159660

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
18th February 2014, 05:53 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmen

Try this forum maybe will help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159660

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Thanks, but as I said, nothing happens. I have tried many times to flash stock firmware. I have read many posts and tips but it looks like that there is nothing to do :/
18th February 2014, 05:18 PM |#8  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staattius

Thanks, but as I said, nothing happens. I have tried many times to flash stock firmware. I have read many posts and tips but it looks like that there is nothing to do :/

It could be something with a corrupt param or something. Have you tried the service firmware also, not just the stock firmware?
18th February 2014, 07:00 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Wink
Enable 3 button combo for recovery, do a factory reset and it will boot.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105
19th February 2014, 08:45 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconectat

Enable 3 button combo for recovery, do a factory reset and it will boot.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105

Tried, didn't work. Thanks for trying to help
19th February 2014, 10:42 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink You kan fix your phone like this
1. Download the pit file. If your phone is variant with 8Gb internal memory. Warning this pit file is only for 8Gb internal memory galaxy s3 mini all variant (i8190 i8190N i8190L) for the 16Gb variant googlelit for pit file
2. Put your phone on Download mode , conect usb cable to the phone and tick "re-partition" box
3. Choose on PIT tab your pit file from your pc where you downloaded
4. Choose on PDA tab the Stock room wat you want to flash.
5. Put again the phone in "Download mode" open again ODIN chose PDA and flash Stock Recovery. Be careful that the box is not checked "re-partition". Flash Normal. Warning this way increase binary count on Download mode. After reboot
6. Put your phone on recovery mode by holding the keys "HOME+VOLUME UP+POWER BUTONS and wipe factory reset,cashe partition and reboot the phone. Voala the phone is Works.
Follow the instructions as in the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	2589472  
Attached Files
File Type: 7z ODin.7z - [Click for QR Code] (837.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: 7z Stock Recovery.7z - [Click for QR Code] (6.58 MB, 136 views)
File Type: zip i8190N_goldenxx.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.0 KB, 195 views)
Last edited by joker79; 22nd February 2014 at 12:00 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes