Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 46,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ultimate brick

Tip us?

Staattius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Ultimate brick

I rooted my sgs 3 mini and install custom ROMs. I loaded CM 11 (4.4.2 kitkat) from Maclaw.pl. It worked, but after few weeks, my fhone just suddenly shut down. Tried to unroot it via odin + stock ROM, but nothing happens. Or something happens, there is the samsungs own bootlogo back. But the phone is stuck on that logo. Funny part is that when I put a charger on, there appears maclaws panda charging logo. I tried to load stock charging logo via odin, but nothing happens. Phone won't get to recovery mode, but the download mode works. Any ideas what to do? Except to throw it to trash can...

oldmen
Old
Thanks Meter 12
If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Staattius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmen View Post
If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Won't go to recovery, have tried few weeks now. Download work, when tried to go recovery, it just showing the samsungs bootlogo
And yes tried flash stock ROM by odin plenty times.

blodrayn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problems

Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-

Staattius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blodrayn View Post
Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-
Sad to hear :/ Hope someone can help us

oldmen
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Try this forum maybe will help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159660

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Staattius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmen View Post
Try this forum maybe will help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2159660

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
Thanks, but as I said, nothing happens. I have tried many times to flash stock firmware. I have read many posts and tips but it looks like that there is nothing to do :/

tys0n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staattius View Post
Thanks, but as I said, nothing happens. I have tried many times to flash stock firmware. I have read many posts and tips but it looks like that there is nothing to do :/
It could be something with a corrupt param or something. Have you tried the service firmware also, not just the stock firmware?

deconectat
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Enable 3 button combo for recovery, do a factory reset and it will boot.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105

Staattius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconectat View Post
Enable 3 button combo for recovery, do a factory reset and it will boot.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105
Tried, didn't work. Thanks for trying to help