Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] JB SystemUI?

Tip us?

dragnan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [Q] JB SystemUI?

I sincerely hate the Sony modded SystemUI. It is ugly and lacks the possibility to press and hold the quick setting buttons to get into the corresponding settings menu.

is it possible to use the JB SystemUI simply by replacing it?

Thank you

dragnan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnan View Post
I sincerely hate the Sony modded SystemUI. It is ugly and lacks the possibility to press and hold the quick setting buttons to get into the corresponding settings menu.

is it possible to use the JB SystemUI simply by replacing it?

Thank you
Got it myself... I installed Xposed and the modules GravityBox and Xperia Flip Settings. It did the trick. Now it looks - and works beautyfully Stock-Android-alike.

Additionally, the Enable Car Dock module did the last bit on making this phone perfect. Now, Car Dock can override the home button.

tania247260
Old
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnan View Post
Got it myself... I installed Xposed and the modules GravityBox and Xperia Flip Settings. It did the trick. Now it looks - and works beautyfully Stock-Android-alike.

Additionally, the Enable Car Dock module did the last bit on making this phone perfect. Now, Car Dock can override the home button.
how to do that?

dragnan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tania247260 View Post
how to do that?
First: Root your device using the guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634196

Then install the Xperia Xposed Installer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6846

Then install the modules "Xperia Flip Settings", "GravityBox" - and if you want CarHome to work correctly: "Enable Car Dock". Activate the framework and the mentioned modules in Xposed. Reboot.

Now, you can set up the tool bar to be like AOSP.
Tags
systemui