Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KITKAT

Tip us?

daav14
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default KITKAT

It might be a stupid question but I need to know....
Would this work on my phone if it isnt available in my region yet??... I am in Bolivia and there never updates !!

http://www.galaxynote3update.com/exy...e-n900xxudna6/

nlatifolia
Old
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daav14 View Post
It might be a stupid question but I need to know....
Would this work on my phone if it isnt available in my region yet??... I am in Bolivia and there never updates !!

http://www.galaxynote3update.com/exy...e-n900xxudna6/
If you have LTE find the LTE version otherwise find the Exynos version. Tutorials on flashing is everywhere on this forum, just use the search box on top right.

If you never did this before best advise is to go to Service Center to get them updated it for you, otherwise you are on your own.
The Following User Says Thank You to nlatifolia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daav14
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
If you have LTE find the LTE version otherwise find the Exynos version. Tutorials on flashing is everywhere on this forum, just use the search box on top right.

If you never did this before best advise is to go to Service Center to get them updated it for you, otherwise you are on your own.
I know how to do it.. But I need to know if it would work on my region, maybe it has different modem or something

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1398

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daav14 View Post
I know how to do it.. But I need to know if it would work on my region, maybe it has different modem or something
The XEO seems to work with all countries pretty well, only way to truly know is to flash it. Can't see it having much change..
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]