Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

problems after rooting & using some apps

OP onlyone1

14th February 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )
15th February 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyone1

i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )

if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........
15th February 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarjit86255

if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........

very good suggestion my friend has the same mobile , but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
16th February 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

very good suggestion my friend has the same mobile , but how can i get back up of his mobile ?

but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
16th February 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #5  
Flag area 51
Thanks Meter: 62

401 posts
More
Quote:

but how can i get back up of his mobile ?

well if he has root there are certain apps that can perform a backup without recovery. but the question is, how are you going to load up that backup on your device? Do you have recovery?
17th February 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydiamond

well if he has root there are certain apps that can perform a backup without recovery. but the question is, how are you going to load up that backup on your device? Do you have recovery?

no i dont have recovery .. what is RECOVERY ??
17th February 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #7  
Flag area 51
Thanks Meter: 62

401 posts
More
Quote:

no i dont have recovery .. what is RECOVERY ??

A recovery is used by the manufacturers to install updates . but I'm talking about a custom recovery here, if you have one installed you can backup your rom, and load up custom roms that way. but I don't think it has been made for your device because it's not a well known device.

Maybe you could try and get it replaced on warranty

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread