Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,875 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problems after rooting & using some apps

Tip us?
 
onlyone1
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Unhappy problems after rooting & using some apps

i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )
 
Amarjit86255
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyone1 View Post
i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )
if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........
 
onlyone1
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarjit86255 View Post
if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........
very good suggestion my friend has the same mobile , but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
 
onlyone1
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyone1 View Post
very good suggestion my friend has the same mobile , but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
 
shaggydiamond
Old
#5  
shaggydiamond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 380
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: area 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyone1 View Post
but how can i get back up of his mobile ?
well if he has root there are certain apps that can perform a backup without recovery. but the question is, how are you going to load up that backup on your device? Do you have recovery?
Nexus 4: C-Rom \ Hells Doctor kernel

HTC One V: Ignorance V4
Titanium Kiss kernel

Xperia Play: Aurora Rom \ Doomkernel

HTC One S: Hard bricked it cause of superCID! (be warned)
 
onlyone1
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydiamond View Post
well if he has root there are certain apps that can perform a backup without recovery. but the question is, how are you going to load up that backup on your device? Do you have recovery?
no i dont have recovery .. what is RECOVERY ??
 
shaggydiamond
Old
#7  
shaggydiamond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 380
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: area 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyone1 View Post
no i dont have recovery .. what is RECOVERY ??
A recovery is used by the manufacturers to install updates . but I'm talking about a custom recovery here, if you have one installed you can backup your rom, and load up custom roms that way. but I don't think it has been made for your device because it's not a well known device.

Maybe you could try and get it replaced on warranty
Nexus 4: C-Rom \ Hells Doctor kernel

HTC One V: Ignorance V4
Titanium Kiss kernel

Xperia Play: Aurora Rom \ Doomkernel

HTC One S: Hard bricked it cause of superCID! (be warned)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more