Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Paragon NTFS Issues

Tip us?

rueben68
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default Paragon NTFS Issues

Ok so I know that there are other posts on Paragon NTFS but there are none for the Note 10.1 2014. So the problem I'm having is the external HHD will not mount using Paragon NTFS and sadly there are only a few other choices and they do not work either. Is there anyone that has this app working on their 2014?

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by rueben68 View Post
Ok so I know that there are other posts on Paragon NTFS but there are none for the Note 10.1 2014. So the problem I'm having is the external HHD will not mount using Paragon NTFS and sadly there are only a few other choices and they do not work either. Is there anyone that has this app working on their 2014?
I found the ONLY app to work was USB stick plugin for TC. It is a paid app, about $2AU and your restricted to Total Commander to access the HDD but it works...
Only other thing that will work is a custom Kernel but the only one I saw was for the P600, not the P605...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rueben68
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
I found the ONLY app to work was USB stick plugin for TC. It is a paid app, about $2AU and your restricted to Total Commander to access the HDD but it works...
Only other thing that will work is a custom Kernel but the only one I saw was for the P600, not the P605...
Thanks I have the p-600 so I'm going to try the kernel. Thanks again