Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 44,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WatchIt question?

Tip us?

Nomad1600
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 138
Default WatchIt question?

I tried to scroll back to see if there was a fairly recent WatchIt thread... but I don't l know if what is now happening is normal, or since an WatchIt update, or...?

Seems I am getting the occasional WatchIt notification, but instead of being a full screen notification on the watch, it shows up as a single line across the top of the watch, as if the watch itself had a notification line at the top (similar to how the phone does). Is this normal (or are others seeing this)?
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S III running AICP 5.0 (retired phone: HTC Thunderbolt running InfectedROM NuSense Eternity); Nexus 7 running SlimKat, HP TouchPad running Milaq CM11 nightly, Sony SmartWatch 2

Erik1805
Old
Thanks Meter 160
In the settings of your smartwatch you can select how you would like your notifications to be displayed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Device - Sony Xperia Z2 Black | Nexus 7 (2012)
ROM - Stock | Rom - Carbon with All-F2FS support
Kernel - Stock | Kernel - M-Kernel

worwig
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Are you using a replacement 'watch face' app?
You won't get the full notification if another watch app is running. You only get the full notification if the stock watch face is active.

Nomad1600
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by worwig View Post
Are you using a replacement 'watch face' app?
You won't get the full notification if another watch app is running. You only get the full notification if the stock watch face is active.
Only use the stock watch faces...

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S III running AICP 5.0 (retired phone: HTC Thunderbolt running InfectedROM NuSense Eternity); Nexus 7 running SlimKat, HP TouchPad running Milaq CM11 nightly, Sony SmartWatch 2