Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

ROM Toolbox Pro

OP MaxToTheG

16th February 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...
16th February 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG

So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...

Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.
17th February 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG

Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.

Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option
17th February 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakerandy

Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option

ahh ok, found it also. Cool. Thanks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes