Ask a question

No registration required

ROM Toolbox Pro

OP MaxToTheG

16th February 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...
16th February 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG

So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...

Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.
17th February 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG

Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.

Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option
17th February 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakerandy

Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option

ahh ok, found it also. Cool. Thanks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread