Ask a question

No registration required

Moto G & Optimus G [E970]

OP PsyOr

5th February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49

252 posts
I'm on about to buy one of these phones, both on the same +- budget [280$ include shipping, tax, vat], if you have another other option on this price I would like to hear.

I want a strong phone [quad-core], durable-strong, available replacement parts [on ebay etc], xda community, good camera...

I know some of these requirements are valid to the one and non to the other and vice verse, thats why I can not decide between the both.
The Optimus G is pretty old but with better camera and 2gb ram [include sd card]
The Moto G is new, durable, strong, updated, don't realy know about how bad its camera...

Whould like for some recommendations...
thanks!
5th February 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyOr

I'm on about to buy one of these phones, both on the same +- budget [280$ include shipping, tax, vat], if you have another other option on this price I would like to hear.

I want a strong phone [quad-core], durable-strong, available replacement parts [on ebay etc], xda community, good camera...

I know some of these requirements are valid to the one and non to the other and vice verse, thats why I can not decide between the both.
The Optimus G is pretty old but with better camera and 2gb ram [include sd card]
The Moto G is new, durable, strong, updated, don't realy know about how bad its camera...

Whould like for some recommendations...
thanks!

I heard the camera on the moto g has some problems but the kit kat update fixed them, for spec wise the Optimus G has a better processor, bigger screen and bigger resolution and a better GPU while the Moto g has only a higher ppi. I would go with the moto g any day because LG phone Products suck D:
17th February 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #3  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
No, no problems on myne. mayby it happens ocasionaly..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread