Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 53,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G & Optimus G [E970]

Tip us?

PsyOr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Question Moto G & Optimus G [E970]

I'm on about to buy one of these phones, both on the same +- budget [280$ include shipping, tax, vat], if you have another other option on this price I would like to hear.

I want a strong phone [quad-core], durable-strong, available replacement parts [on ebay etc], xda community, good camera...

I know some of these requirements are valid to the one and non to the other and vice verse, thats why I can not decide between the both.
The Optimus G is pretty old but with better camera and 2gb ram [include sd card]
The Moto G is new, durable, strong, updated, don't realy know about how bad its camera...

Whould like for some recommendations...
thanks!

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyOr View Post
I'm on about to buy one of these phones, both on the same +- budget [280$ include shipping, tax, vat], if you have another other option on this price I would like to hear.

I want a strong phone [quad-core], durable-strong, available replacement parts [on ebay etc], xda community, good camera...

I know some of these requirements are valid to the one and non to the other and vice verse, thats why I can not decide between the both.
The Optimus G is pretty old but with better camera and 2gb ram [include sd card]
The Moto G is new, durable, strong, updated, don't realy know about how bad its camera...

Whould like for some recommendations...
thanks!
I heard the camera on the moto g has some problems but the kit kat update fixed them, for spec wise the Optimus G has a better processor, bigger screen and bigger resolution and a better GPU while the Moto g has only a higher ppi. I would go with the moto g any day because LG phone Products suck D:
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)

gorya76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No, no problems on myne. mayby it happens ocasionaly..