FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

If you have the Element Eclipse case..

10th February 2014, 12:47 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Hendersonville,NC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!
So, if you have the case, SPEAK UP!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app

10th February 2014, 02:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
No scratches for me (also using a purple eclipse), the aluminum rim has some foam padding on the interior, so that should reduce the risk of scratching.
The Following User Says Thank You to MehStrongBadMeh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 07:44 PM |#3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarland1390

Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!
So, if you have the case, SPEAK UP!!!!!

I have the black Eclipse.
No scratches on the phone after months of use.
The case got pretty banged up when I dropped the phone from about five feet onto concrete.
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_head For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 10:46 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Hendersonville,NC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks for the replies!!! Now I just have to get used to how it feels in my hand!

14th February 2014, 06:00 AM |#5  
Flag Pacoima
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I have the case and loved it for awhile, but I rely on GPS often and noticed with the case on I don't get a lock. Makes me regret the investment.
17th February 2014, 08:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarland1390

Thanks for the replies!!! Now I just have to get used to how it feels in my hand!

I bought a knockoff case and had no scratches. The kickstand snapped off and it made it easier to grip afterwards. I switch between this case and a minisuit bumper

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread