Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

If you have the Element Eclipse case..

Tip us?

jgarland1390
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default If you have the Element Eclipse case..

Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!
So, if you have the case, SPEAK UP!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app

MehStrongBadMeh
Old
Thanks Meter 28
No scratches for me (also using a purple eclipse), the aluminum rim has some foam padding on the interior, so that should reduce the risk of scratching.
The Following User Says Thank You to MehStrongBadMeh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tech_head
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarland1390 View Post
Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!
So, if you have the case, SPEAK UP!!!!!

I have the black Eclipse.
No scratches on the phone after months of use.
The case got pretty banged up when I dropped the phone from about five feet onto concrete.
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_head For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jgarland1390
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the replies!!! Now I just have to get used to how it feels in my hand!

B3L13V3
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I have the case and loved it for awhile, but I rely on GPS often and noticed with the case on I don't get a lock. Makes me regret the investment.

Akomack
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarland1390 View Post
Thanks for the replies!!! Now I just have to get used to how it feels in my hand!

I bought a knockoff case and had no scratches. The kickstand snapped off and it made it easier to grip afterwards. I switch between this case and a minisuit bumper

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app