Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey everyone, sorry if this question has been answered already. I have sifted through pages and pages in this forum and haven't found a solution for my D800.

My G2 is rooted, with TWRP installed. I was successful in flashing Paranoid Android v4 beta 4, and 5. The problem arises when I try to flash LG Stock based ROMS. After TWRP says flashing was successful and I try to reboot, the screen shows LG logo for a second and turns blank!! That's it just a clear black screen, and the ROM doesn't boot at all.

The ROMs I tried and failed to boot:

1. Aeon
2. Korean stock based rom
3. Scott's CleanROM
4. Rayglobe 3.2
5. Rayglobe Flex ROM v4

Now, I know that sometime ROMs take time to boot on the first run, so I even tried leaving it at the blank screen for 15-20 mins with no result. Since it has been the same result for multiple ROMs, it definitely isn't a bad install or a bad ROM download either. I hope not

Is there anything I am missing in the steps? All ROMs were installed after factory resetting through TWRP (no dirty flash). I am baffled with this, please let me know if I need to revert to software version "d" for these ROMs to work?

Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread