Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] one x 3 At stock rom

Tip us?

telcf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] one x 3 At stock rom

i want to sim unlock my one x and i have a custom rom.i use the code received to unlock my phone,but the result is "sim unlock attempt was unsuccessful".it's seems that i need the original rom for my phone.have anybody stock rom for h3g_106?thank you

ted dibiase
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by telcf View Post
i want to sim unlock my one x and i have a custom rom.i use the code received to unlock my phone,but the result is "sim unlock attempt was unsuccessful".it's seems that i need the original rom for my phone.have anybody stock rom for h3g_106?thank you
Had the same problem with my One X on orange UK got three unlock codes from three different companies and they all did not work.Flashed back to stock rom and this still did not work and then I read I need stock recovery as well and this did not work either.I have looked on various forums and its the same issue and no workaround.On the O2 forum someone had the one x and they could not unlock with the code provided by the carrier. O2 suggested this guy send in their phone to get it unlocked by them and THEY couldn't do it, which suggests it could be an HTC thing but I have no idea. I am stumped as well as very annoyed, I do realise that this isn't the help you require just thought I would share my experience.
Tags
stock rom 3 austria