5,597,007 Members 48,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NotePro 12.2" WiFi release 4 Feb in UK.

Tip us?

dt33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default NotePro 12.2" WiFi release 4 Feb in UK.

It release much faster then I thought and Samsung are taking preoders now at Samsung UK website and shipping expected at 4 Feb with a free gamepad. http://store.samsung.com/uk/mobile/g...SM-P9000ZKABTU

But with a high pricetag: 649.00
Anyone gonna get one?

ahmedsheme
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks man for info but its too haii

Beowulf_pt
Old
(Last edited by Beowulf_pt; 17th February 2014 at 10:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
High indeed. But I bought one almost at that price (750 Eur / 615 UKP) in the Netherlands. It is just too expensive. I'm not sure it is worth it yet.

However, to make it less painful, the NL version comes with a 64 GB microSD card (worth about 50 Eur / 41 UKP, I would say) and 6 months of Netflix. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Netflix, but the card is useful. For such an outrageous price however they should have added at least a basic case.

This device is just a couple hundred euros away of much more competent tools, including the Surface Pro 2. I instantly hated it and regretted my decision but am now slowly stating to like it. The same happened with my Note 2 in the beginning, I tried to sell it and later ended up loving it.

Not sure if the same will happen this time or if I will get rid of it. Overall, there isn't much wrong with this tablet (if you want this size/weight) except minor details like the lack of a notification LED (seriously?) but I seriously doubt it offers enough value to justify the launch cost.
---
Samsung GS2 i9100 + Samsung NOTE II N7100