Originally Posted by audit13
Was the ROM downgraded too or just the modem? I wonder if the modem is tied to a particular ROM version; i.e. stock 4.1.1, 4.1.2 etc.
Right, forgot to mention this... ROM was downgraded back to 4.1.2.
For the record, here's what I did:
- Initially running Dandroid v3.9 (Android 4.1.2 MF1)
- Updated bootloader & modem to MK5 (4.3)
- Installed S3Rx 3.0 (4.3)
- Was not satisfied with ROM (even though it is a good ROM, just not for me)
- Re-installed Dandroid v3.9 (4.1.2) and kept MK5 (4.3) bootloader & modem
- Flashed MF1 (4.1.2) modem only
- lost voice and data (phone said no SIM card detected) but wi-fi worked (don't know about bluetooth)
- Flashed MK5 (4.3) and everything came back to normal