XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q](STUCK) MULTIPLE ISSUES

Tip us?

Pierre118
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompinpumpkin View Post
I know the importance of the EFS, just couldn't figure out the relevance.
It looks like a problem with a interrupt of the video driver. I read you already flashed a other firmware, correct?
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, 4.4.2 NC2, rooted, Knox 0x0
The Following User Says Thank You to Pierre118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompinpumpkin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
up

Sword Fish
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Have you installed any apps to monitor battery drain? I use GSAM Battery Monitor and every time I start to see weird things with my battery, I have a look to see which app is running wild. Removing the app usually sets my phone back to very good battery life. The other day HD Widgets updated their app and all of a sudden I was dropping battery life about 15% per hour when hardly using the phone. HD was the culprit, removing it put me back to normal again. This happens often when companies update their apps.

One other thing, does you phone run hot? In the notification screen, you can see the current temp of your phone. If your battery is draining fast, it will run hot.
-------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 - Unlocked
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-i317M - Unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to Sword Fish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompinpumpkin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for the feedback. I downloaded the app, here are my first results. Do you think its normal that my kernel alone 74% ? I recently turned into cvm recovery, any ideas for alternative kernels?

SM-N900 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi